As we discussed in a post a couple days ago, GMAC has finally released the first new practice materials in anticipation of the Next Generation GMAT change on June 5th. We ran through some initial and general impressions, and we’re back to take a closer look. Here’s what we were told by our sources at GMAC:
Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition Fast Facts (from GMAC)
- 75 New Quant and 80 new Verbal Questions
- New Integrated Reasoning (IR) Chapter
- Online access code for 50 IR questions available as online practice
- None of the questions – new or old – are available in any other GMAC products
- Retail Price: $42.95 (available in the Bell Curves Bookstore for $29.95)
Looking more closely at the practice questions for the respective questions types, we’ve formulated a list of the new questions in the 13th Edition.